Ever wish you could start with a Physical Therapist and as you get stronger have the resouces in that same facility to put that strength to use? Pacific THERx Physical Therapists are here to make sure you have access to exactly what you need. For those looking to recover from an injury or surgery, those navigating the physical changes and limitations of disease and those elite athletes needing to get back in the game and prevent future injury, we have all the resources required. Regenerate - Enhance - Acheive!
What to Expect as a New Patient
Your Initial Evaluation
- Quiet and comfortable environment
- Thorough evaluation performed by expert Physical Therapist
- We take our time! Initial evaluation usually take 60 to 90 minutes.
- Explanation of PT diagnosis and prognosis
- Develop treatment plan with YOU
- Start treatment on your first visit!
- Create a customized home exercise program to help you get better faster.
- Referral to other medical professional if needed
- Therapeutic, energetic setting
- Re-assessment by PTs
- Constant education
- Usually 60-75 minutes long
- 20-30 minutes of Manual Therapy, 20-30 minutes of Therapeutic Exercise
- End with pleasant Stim and Ice
- Review Home exercise program
- Review home exercise program
- Email or call personal fitness trainer to establish optimal plan
About Insurance Coverage
Pacific THERx is not contracted with any insurance company other than Medicare. Even though we are not in network we will bill all insurance companies on your behalf. Please check with your insurance company to determine your physical therapy benefits. Pacific THERx will also review your benefits and establish how much your insurance covers prior to being seen by our physical therapist.